1. Felt some wool:
I love the way this felted, especially where I couched the silk yarn.
2. Go to the farmer's market:
3. Decide to start cooking as soon as you get home. There was this recipe that I wanted to try from the new cook book I got yesterday, Local Flavors by Deborah Madison.
I made Asparagus Bread Pudding (without the mushrooms and with asparagus I had left over from last week). It ended up being lunch and part of dinner.
Not quite 100% local since the salmon was from Alaska, but definitely in season.
4. Sew a cushion for the porch swing.
5. Put the dry clothes away.
6. Decide that if you don't cut the grass now, that it will never happen today.
7. Cut the grass during the hottest time of the day!
8. Fall asleep on the porch for an hour.
The weeds aren't all pulled ( and never will be), but the garden looks pretty darn good: