A couple years ago I was in need of a light weight blanket but didn't want to spend any money. I did have three large pieces of fabric however. So I pieced them all together and made a blanket (assembled pretty much this way). A blanket that has worked beautifully!
Lola has made holes of course. Now I am mending. Eventually I want to cover the whole cloth with patches of red and hearts. This patch is an experiment from one of Jude's workshops. And as I stitched today, a name for this blanket came...mending heart.
I listen to music a lot while I am stitching. I started thinking about favorite songs. This is one of them.
Happy New Year!