The path along side the house.
Bumble bee in the quince. Also saw one (the same one?) in two of the apple trees.
I can see the Lady Banks rose from the kitchen window.
On Wednesday morning I made a list of 5 things that enchanted me before 6:30 AM.
- The way the wind feels against my skin.
- Thinking about the way skin takes everything in, how it functions.
- The way the plum blossoms were blowing down the street, lit up by the headlights of an oncoming car.
- The seagulls flying over head, swirling in the currents.
- The way the bottom of the clouds to the south were a darker gray along the bottom edge, working toward lighter gray.